Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG), Google’s parent company, will acquire cybersecurity company Mandiant in a $5.4 billion all-cash deal.
- What’s Happening With Digital Ad Stocks?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Underperformed The Consensus In Q3, What’s Next?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Missed The Street Expectations In Q2, What’s Next?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Lost 6.2% In One Week, What To Expect?
- Is Alphabet (Google) Stock Attractive At Current Levels?
- Forecast Of The Day: Google Cloud Net Revenues
The deal could help to bolster the cybersecurity capabilities of Google’s fast-growing cloud computing division. Cybersecurity is an increasing priority for cloud customers, following a number of high-profile cyberattacks in recent years.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.