Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG), Google’s parent company, will acquire cybersecurity company Mandiant in a $5.4 billion all-cash deal.
- Is Alphabet (Google) Stock Attractive At Current Levels?
- Forecast Of The Day: Google Cloud Net Revenues
- Digital Ad Stocks Drop Amid iOS Changes, Covid Reopening. Should You Buy?
- Company Of The Day: Alphabet
- Is Google’s Stock Cheap With Q4 Earnings Nearby?
- Alphabet, Magnite: How Are Ad Tech Stocks Faring?
The deal could help to bolster the cybersecurity capabilities of Google’s fast-growing cloud computing division. Cybersecurity is an increasing priority for cloud customers, following a number of high-profile cyberattacks in recent years.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.