Company Of The Day: Alphabet
Google’s parent company Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG) posted a stronger than expected set of Q4 2021 results. Revenue rose 32% versus last year to $75.33 billion, while EPS came in at $30.69 per share. The company also announced a 20 to 1 stock split.
- What To Expect From Alphabet Stock ?
- Alphabet Stock Lost 10% In One Week, What’s Next?
- What’s Happening With Digital Ad Stocks?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Underperformed The Consensus In Q3, What’s Next?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Missed The Street Expectations In Q2, What’s Next?
- Alphabet (Google) Stock Lost 6.2% In One Week, What To Expect?
The growth was driven by strong sales of search ads and rising demand for Google’s cloud services.
Alphabet stock rallied by close to 9% in after-hours trading on Tuesday.
See Our Complete Analysis For Alphabet
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.