Corning’s (NYSE:GLW) Specialty Materials revenue rose from $1.59 billion in 2019 to $1.88 billion in 2020. We expect revenues to rise to around $2.50 billion in 2021 and $2.70 billion in 2022.
- Up 9% In A Month, Will Corning Stock See Higher Levels?
- Forecast Of The Day: Corning’s Optical Communication Revenue
- More Growth From Corning After Q3?
- Corning Stock Is A Better Pick Over This Cable Communications Company
- This Company Is A Better Pick Over Corning Stock
- What To Expect From Corning’s Q2?
We expect sales to be driven primarily by the Gorilla Glass smartphone glass, which could also be adapted in new markets and products.
We think Corning stock is undervalued. We value the company at about $49 per share, about 37% ahead of the current market price.