Company Of The Day: Disney
Walt Disney (NYSE:DIS) has ousted CEO Bob Chapek, with former chairman and CEO Robert Iger returning as CEO.
- A Deep Dive Into Disney’s Streaming Operations After A Tough Q2
- What To Expect As Disney Reports Q2 Results?
- Does Disney’s Big Overhaul Make The Stock A Buy?
- Is Disney Stock A Buy As Ad-Supported Disney+ Set To Go Live?
- Company Of The Day: Disney
- Up 30% Over The Last Month, Is Walt Disney Stock Poised To Rally Further?
Although Disney didn’t cite a reason for the change, it comes at a time when the Disney+ streaming operations continue to bleed cash while its theme parks face pressure from a weakening economy and high inflation. Disney’s Q4 FY’22 results were also weaker than anticipated.
However, we remain positive on Disney stock despite the recent headwinds with a $150 price estimate, which is well ahead of the market price.
|S&P 500 Return||2%||-17%||76%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||3%||-20%||217%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 11/21/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016