Disney’s (NYSE:DIS) Theatrical revenues declined from $2 billion in FY’20 to under $1 billion in FY’21. Trefis expects the metric to recover to $1.9 billion in FY’22 and to $2.4 billion by FY’23.
- Should You Buy, Sell Or Hold Disney Stock At $100?
- Streaming Headwinds An Opportunity To Buy Disney Stock?
- Company Of The Day: Disney
- Forecast Of The Day: Number of Guests at Disney’s U.S. Theme Parks
- Disney Stock Drops After 2021 Earnings – Will It Bounce Back?
- Forecast Of The Day: Disney Consumer Products Revenue
While theatrical sales declined in FY’20 and FY’21 due to the impact of Covid-19 and theater closures, we expect revenue to pick up from FY’22 onwards as Disney has more theatrical releases.
We think Disney stock is undervalued at current levels. We value DIS at $191 per share, about 35% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||1%||-7%||98%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||-9%||259%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/28/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios