Disney (NYSE:DIS) Consumer Products Revenue declined from around $4.63 billion in 2019 to $4.26 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to recover to over $4.5 billion in 2022.
- Should You Buy, Sell Or Hold Disney Stock At $100?
- Streaming Headwinds An Opportunity To Buy Disney Stock?
- Forecast Of The Day: Disney’s Theatrical Revenues
- Company Of The Day: Disney
- Forecast Of The Day: Number of Guests at Disney’s U.S. Theme Parks
- Disney Stock Drops After 2021 Earnings – Will It Bounce Back?
While sales were hurt by the Covid-19 pandemic in 2019, we expect longer-term growth to be driven by higher revenue from the Shanghai store and higher sales of Star Wars merchandise.
Overall, we still think that Disney stock is undervalued. We value DIS at $205 per share, about 17% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since 2016.