Company Of The Day: Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines (NYSE:DAL) reported a better than expected set of Q4 2021 results, with adjusted operating revenues coming in at about $8.4 billion, about 74% of 2019 levels. However, the airline warned that it was likely to post a loss over the current quarter (Q1 2022), due to disruption caused by the omicron virus variant.
- Can Delta Air Lines Stock Bounce Back From Recent Slide?
- After 10% Drop Last Week, Can Delta Air Lines Stock Bounce?
- Are Tides Turning For Delta Air Lines Stock?
- Will Strong Passenger Demand Push Delta Air Lines Stock Higher Post-Earnings?
- Pick This Stock Over American Airlines As The Dip Ends
- Optimism In Estee Lauder Stock A Trigger For Delta Air Lines?
Delta stock was up by about 2% Thursday’s trading.
See Our Complete Analysis For Delta
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-2%||-2%||108%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-7%||-7%||265%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/13/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016