Credit Suisse’s (NYSE:CS) Swiss Client Assets, which refers to the total size of client assets held by Credit Suisse’s wealth management unit in Switzerland remained roughly flat at around $220 billion over 2019 and 2020, although it soared to $238 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the number to rise to $250 billion by 2022.
- Credit Suisse Stock Missed The Street Expectations In Q3, What To Expect?
- Is Credit Suisse Stock Attractive At The Current Levels?
- Credit Suisse Stock Lost 21% Last Week, What’s Next?
- What To Expect From Credit Suisse Stock?
- Credit Suisse Stock Missed The Consensus In Q4, Is It Fairly Priced?
- Is Credit Suisse Stock Undervalued?
Improved economic conditions and growing household wealth are driving demand for wealth management services.
We don’t think the projected growth in Credit Suisse’s business is priced into its stock yet. We value CS stock at $10, about 20% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||1%||-4%||105%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||-5%||272%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 4/5/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios