Salesforce (NASDAQ:CRM) Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management Revenue rose from around $9.6 billion in 2019 to $13.7 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to about $19 billion by 2023.
- Up 74% Since The Beginning of 2023, Will Salesforce Stock Continue Its Strong Rally?
- Salesforce Stock Is Undervalued
- Salesforce Stock To Edge Past The Consensus In Q1
- Salesforce Stock Is Trading Below Its Fair Value
- What To Expect From Salesforce Stock In Q4?
- What To Expect From Salesforce Stock In Q3?
We expect growth to be driven by high growth in the on-demand (cloud-based) portion of the CRM software market and improvements to the company’s product.
We remain positive on CRM stock with a $224 price estimate, which is almost 55% ahead of the current market price.