Will The Cheesecake Factory Stock Continue Downward?
The Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE), is a restaurant company and distributor of cheesecakes based in the United States. The company runs multiple full service restaurants like The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Fox restaurants concepts, and others. At the end of April nearly all the restaurants were operating with reopened indoor dining rooms with limited capacity in accordance with local mandates and social distancing protocols. For Q1 2021 the company recorded revenue growth of around 2% y-o-y, comparable sales growth of 2.6% y-o-y, and a net loss of $1.2 million. The company saw its stock grow by 0.6% in the last five days. In comparison the S&P 500 grew by 2.1%. Now, is CAKE stock poised to grow? We believe that there is a 57% chance of a rise in CAKE stock over the next month (twenty-one trading days) based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last ten years. See our analysis on The Cheesecake Factory Stock Chances Of Rise for more details.
Five Days: CAKE 0.6%, vs. S&P500 2.1%; Underperformed market
(45% likelihood event)
- The Cheesecake Factory stock rose 0.6% over a five day trading period ending 5/26/2021, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which rose 2.1%
- A change of 0.6% or more over five trading days is a 45% likelihood event, which has occurred 1124 times out of 2516 in the last ten years
- Pick Either American Airlines Stock Or Its Peer – Both May Offer Similar Returns
- Is Coinbase Stock Still Worth A Look Following SEC Threats?
- What’s Next For Nio Stock?
- What’s Next For F5 Stock After A 40% Fall Since 2021?
- Wells Fargo Stock Is Trading Below Its Fair Value
- This Aviation Company Appears To Be A Better Pick Over United Airlines Stock
Ten Days: CAKE 1.1%, vs. S&P500 3.4%; Underperformed market
(44% likelihood event)
- The Cheesecake Factory stock rose 1.1% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) rise of 3.4%
- A change of 1.1% or more over ten trading days is a 44% likelihood event, which has occurred 1112 times out of 2511 in the last ten years
Twenty-One Days: CAKE -0.02%, vs. S&P500 0.3%; Underperformed market
(41% likelihood event)
- The Cheesecake Factory stock declined 0.02% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) rise of 0.3%
- A change of -0.02% or more over twenty-one trading days is an 41% likelihood event, which has occurred 1030 times out of 2500 in the last ten years
While The Cheesecake Factory’s stock may have moved, it is helpful to see how its peers stack up. The Cheesecake Factory’s Stock Comparison With Peers summarizes how The Cheesecake Factory compares against peers on metrics that matter. You can find more such useful comparisons on Peer Comparisons.
See all Trefis Price Estimates and Download Trefis Data here
What’s behind Trefis? See How It’s Powering New Collaboration and What-Ifs For CFOs and Finance Teams | Product, R&D, and Marketing Teams