Boeing stock (NYSE:BA) declined by about 4% in Monday’s trading, after a 737-800 jet operated by China Eastern Airlines crashed in southern China with 132 people on board.
- Is Boeing Stock Undervalued At $190?
- Here’s What To Expect From Boeing’s Q2
- Here’s Why Boeing Stock Is A Better Pick Over RTX
- Should You Buy Boeing Stock Over This Aerospace & Defense Company?
- Should You Buy Lockheed Martin Stock Over Its Peer?
- Is A Fall Imminent For Boeing Stock After A 19% Rise In A Month?
Although the reason for the crash isn’t known yet, investors are concerned as Boeing’s 737 MAX planes, which are an advanced version of the 737-800, were grounded worldwide for almost two years, after two crashes.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||2%||-6%||99%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||1%||-9%||258%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/22/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios