AMD’s (NASDAQ:AMD) Enterprise, Embedded, and Semi-Custom Revenue rose from around $2 billion in 2019 to about $3.4 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise to around $7 billion in 2022 and to almost $9 billion in 2023.
- Advanced Micro Devices Stock Has Jumped More Than 5x Since Late 2018: Here’s Why
- Down Almost 8% Last Month, What’s Next For AMD Stock?
- With Bitcoin At $43,000, Check Out These Crypto Stocks
- Here’s What Makes Advanced Micro Devices Stock A Strong Bet
- Company Of The Day: AMD
- What’s Next For AMD Stock After 20% Rise Last Month?
Growth is likely to be driven by strong data center sales and demand from the cloud computing and gaming console markets.
We think AMD stock is undervalued at current levels. We value AMD stock at about $137 per share, about 17% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.