Company Of The Day: UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth (NYSE:UNH) will buy home health company LHC Group for $5.4 Billion, per a report in The Wall Street Journal.
- Is UnitedHealth Stock A Better Pick Over This Healthcare Facility Company?
- What To Expect From UnitedHealth’s Q4?
- Pick UnitedHealth Stock Or Its Industry Peer – Both Are Likely To Offer Similar Returns
- Here’s A Better Pick Over UnitedHealth Stock
- Will UnitedHealth Stock Trend Higher Post Q3?
- This Health Insurance Company Is Likely A Better Pick Over UnitedHealth Stock
Home-health companies provide medical care to the elderly and other people in their homes. Health insurers are looking toward home health as a lower-cost alternative to nursing homes and as a means of reducing hospital stays.
United Health stock declined about 0.5% in Tuesday’s trading.
See Our Complete Analysis For UnitedHealth
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||6%||-3%||107%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||5%||-6%||270%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/30/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios