Will Shutterstock’s Stock Continue Its Downward Trend?
Shutterstock’s stock (NYSE: SSTK) declined by 1.5% in the last twenty-one trading days. In comparison, the broader S&P500 index fell by 4% over the same period. Shutterstock is a platform which offers full-service solutions, content and workflow solutions for brands, businesses, and media companies. The stock has been on a downward trend over the last few months. Now, is SSTK stock poised to grow? Based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last nine years, there is a 50% chance of a rise in SSTK stock over the next month (twenty-one trading days). See our analysis on Shutterstock’s Stock Chance Of Rise for more details.
We estimate Shutterstock‘s valuation to be around $80 per share which is 13% below the current market price. This represents a P/EBITDA multiple of 16.6x for the company based on our forecast for Shutterstock’s EBITDA for the current fiscal year.
Five Days: SSTK -2.1%, vs. S&P500 -1.1%; Underperformed market
- Will CSX Stock Recover To Its Pre-Inflation Shock Level?
- Where Is Barclays Stock Headed?
- Is Merck Stock A Better Pick Over ABBV?
- American Eagle Stock Has Upside Potential To Its Pre-Inflation Peak
- Alibaba Stock Looks Undervalued At $80 Per Share
- Can Harley-Davidson Stock Rise Over 50% To Pre-Inflation Shock Levels?
(31% event probability)
- Shutterstock’s stock declined 2.1% over a five day trading period, compared to the broader market (S&P500) fall of 1.1%
- A change of -2.1% or more over five trading days has a 31% event probability, which has occurred 727 times out of 2345 in the last nine years
Ten Days: SSTK -4.4%, vs. S&P500 -1.5%; Underperformed market
(24% event probability)
- Shutterstock’s stock declined 4.4% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) fall of 1.5%
- A change of -4.4% or more over ten trading days has a 24% event probability, which has occurred 567 times out of 2340 in the last nine years
Twenty-One Days: SSTK -1.5%, vs. S&P500 -4%; Outperformed market
(38% event probability)
- Shutterstock’s stock declined 1.5% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) fall of 4%
- A change of -1.5% or more over twenty-one trading days has a 38% event probability, which has occurred 888 times out of 2329 in the last nine years
Check out how Shutterstock Peers fare on metrics that matter. You will find other useful comparisons for companies across industries at Peer Comparisons.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||-6%||100%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||3%||-7%||265%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/16/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates