Company Of The Day: Qualcomm
Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) has unveiled its new Snapdragon AR2 chip that is focused exclusively on augmented reality (AR) glasses.
- Can Qualcomm Count On Automotive Sector To Drive Its Next Wave Of Growth?
- A Tough Smartphone Market Will Weigh On Qualcomm’s Q2 Results
- Are iPhone Component Stocks A Buy As Apple Plans Big New Unveils This Year?
- Here’s How Qualcomm Stock Has Managed To Double Market Returns Since 2018
- Qualcomm Stock Has More Than Doubled The Market Returns Since 2017- Here’s Why
- Up 10% In The Past Month, Can Qualcomm Stock Continue Outperforming?
AR is expected to be the big thing in computing, with companies including Apple reportedly working on headsets. Qualcomm, for its part, says that it is partnering with OEMs including Lenovo, LG, and Xiaomi who will use its chips.
|S&P 500 Return||2%||-17%||76%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||3%||-20%||218%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 11/17/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016