Overstock.com (NASDAQ: OSTK), an American internet retailer, saw its stock fall by 41% to $62 in the last twenty-one trading days. In comparison, the broader S&P500 fell by 1.2% over the last twenty-one trading days. The stock fell on anticipation of weak Q4 2021 numbers. Now, is OSTK stock poised to grow? Based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last ten years, there is a 68% chance of a near term rise in OSTK stock over the next month (twenty-one trading days). See our analysis on Overstock.com’s Stock Chances Of Rise for more details.
Five Days: OSTK -4.8%, vs. S&P500 -0.06%; Underperformed market
(22% event probability)
- Overstock.com’s stock declined 4.8% over a five day trading period, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which declined 0.06%
- A change of -4.8% or more over five trading days has a 22% event probability, which has occurred 553 times out of 2516 in the last ten years
- Will DENTSPLY Stock Rebound To Pre-Inflation Highs of Over $60?
- Down 6% Since The Beginning Of 2023, What Should You Expect From State Street Stock?
- Will Qualcomm Stock Return To Pre-Inflation Shock Highs Of $190?
- AMD Takes The Fight To Nvidia With Latest AI Chip Launch. Is The Stock A Buy At $116?
- Up 10% In The Last Six Months, Does BlackRock Stock Have More Room For Gains?
- Should You Pick Colgate-Palmolive Stock Over Monster Beverage After The Latter’s 2x Gains This Year?
Ten Days: OSTK -26%, vs. S&P500 -1.1%; Underperformed market
(3% event probability)
- Overstock.com’s stock declined 26% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) decline of 1.1%
- A change of -26% or more over ten trading days has a 3% event probability, which has occurred 81 times out of 2516 in the last ten years
Twenty-One Days: OSTK -41%, vs. S&P500 -1.2%; Underperformed market
(1% event probability)
- Overstock.com’s stock declined 41% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) decline of 1.2%
- A change of -41% or more over twenty-one trading days has a 1% event probability, which has occurred 22 times out of 2515 in the last ten years
Overstock.com Peer Comparisons summarizes how the company fares against peers on metrics that matter.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||25%||109%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||1%||46%||293%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/23/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017
See all Trefis Price Estimates