Company Of The Day: Nvidia
Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA) is offering a new graphics processing chip called A800 in China that has downgraded capabilities in order to bypass the U.S. export ban on semiconductor technology to China.
- Nvidia Dominates AI Silicon, But That Doesn’t Justify A $1 Trillion Valuation
- The AI Race Is Gathering Steam. What Will It Mean For Nvidia’s Earnings?
- Despite Generative AI Tailwinds, We Think Nvidia Stock Is Overvalued
- Digital Infrastructure Stocks Benefit From Growing Interest In Generative AI
- Nvidia Stock Has Grown 2.5x In Less Than Five Years- Here’s Why
- What’s Behind Nvidia Stock’s 5x Rise Since Late 2018?
China is a huge market for Nvidia. The company is counting on the new chip to help compensate for roughly $400 million in lost sales from restrictions on the high-end graphics processing chips.
See Our Complete Analysis For Nvdia
|S&P 500 Return||-1%||-20%||71%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-3%||-24%||200%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 11/9/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates