Merck (NYSE:MRK) is preparing a new formulation for its blockbuster cancer immunotherapy Keytruda, which could be injected under the skin.
- Here’s What To Expect From Merck’s Q4
- Pick Either Merck Stock Or Its Peer – Both May Offer Similar Returns
- Is A Fall Imminent For Merck Stock After A 12% Rise In A Month?
- Will Merck Stock Rise After Its Q3 Results?
- Merck Stock Is Likely A Better Pick Over Its Peer
- Is Humira Maker A Better Bet Over Merck Stock?
Keytruda will see patents start to expire in 2028. Merck believes that the new formulation has the potential to be novel, non-obvious, and useful, implying that it could receive a new patent.
Keytruda is Merck’s most important drug, generating over $17 billion in sales in 2021. These developments could potentially help the company hold off on a sales decline.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-15%||82%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||1%||-17%||230%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/5/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016