Company Of The Day: Meta Platforms
Facebook parent Meta Platforms (NASDAQ:META) posted a tough set of Q3 2022 results, with revenue declining by about 4% versus last year to $27.7 billion and earnings falling by almost 50% to $1.64 per share.
- Meta Platforms’ Stock Is Trading Close To Its Fair Value
- What To Expect From Meta Platforms Stock In Q1?
- Why Digital Ad Stocks Have Rallied Big This Year
- Meta Platforms Stock Jumped 29% In One Week, What’s Next?
- With Inflation Easing, What’s The Outlook For Digital Ad Stocks?
- Is Meta Platforms Stock Attractive At The Current Levels?
Meta has been hit by a host of factors including economic headwinds which are impacting ad spending, mounting competition from TikTok, and Apple’s privacy changes to its iOS operating system.
Meta stock declined by almost 25% on Thursday.
See Our Complete Analysis For Meta
|S&P 500 Return||6%||-20%||70%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||4%||-23%||204%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 10/28/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates