After Declining 3% Over The Last 5 Days, Is L Brands Stock Ripe For A Further Drop?
While L Brands (NYSE:LB) stock, a women’s intimate apparel, personal care, and beauty products retailer, has rallied by a solid 18% over the last 10 trading days – driven by its better-than-expected Q3 momentum – but has declined by around 3% over the last 5 trading days. In comparison, the broader S&P 500 returned almost flat growth over the last 5 trading days. Now, is L Brands stock poised to decline further? We believe the company remains fundamentally overvalued, trading at about 14x consensus 2021 earnings, and the company’s stock could decline going forward. Specifically, there is a 53% chance of a drop in L Brands stock over the next month (21 trading days) based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last 5 years. See our analysis on L Brands Stock Chances of Rise for more details. Curious about the possibility of rising over the next quarter? Check out the L Brands Stock AI Dashboard: Chances Of Rise And Fall for a variety of scenarios on how LB stock could move.
5D: LB -2.6%, vs. S&P500 -0.03%; Underperformed market
- L Brands stock dropped 2.6% over a 5-day trading period ending 1/14/2021, compared to the broader market (S&P500) drop of 0.03%
- A change of -2.6% or more over 5 trading days is a 30% likelihood event, which has occurred 377 times out of 1256 in the last 5 years
- Does Tapestry’s Stock Have More Room For Growth?
- Is Kimberly-Clark Stock A Better Pick Over Its Industry Peer?
- What Led To A 25% Fall In CSX Stock Since 2021?
- Is Hartford Financial Stock Fairly Priced?
- Should You Buy Estee Lauder Stock After A 36% Decline Since 2021?
- Is Seagate Stock A Better Pick Over Its Industry Peer?
10D: LB 18%, vs. S&P500 1.9%; Outperformed market
- L Brands stock rose 18% over the last 10 trading days (2 weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) rise of 1.9%
- A change of 18% or more over 10 trading days is a 9% likelihood event, which has occurred 119 times out of 1240 in the last 5 years
See all Trefis Price Estimates and Download Trefis Data here
What’s behind Trefis? See How It’s Powering New Collaboration and What-Ifs For CFOs and Finance Teams | Product, R&D, and Marketing Teams