Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) Europe, Middle East & Africa Revenues declined from around $7.1 billion in 2019 to about $6.1 billion in 2020. We expect the metric to recover to $6.9 billion for 2021 while growing to about $7.2 billion for 2022.
- This Restaurant Is Likely A Better Pick Over Coca-Cola Stock
- Will Coca-Cola Stock See Higher Levels Post Q3 Results?
- What’s Driving Coca-Cola Stock Higher?
- What To Expect From Coca-Cola Stock Following Q2 Earnings?
- What A Recession Would Mean For Coca-Cola Stock?
- Is There A Better Pick Over Coca-Cola Stock?
While sales over 2020 were impacted by the Covid-19 lockdowns, we expect longer-term growth to be driven by the demand for healthier products, and price increases.
We think the projected growth is priced into KO stock. We value KO at about $60 per share, roughly in line with the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-7%||-7%||98%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-11%||-11%||248%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/30/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016