Forecast Of The Day: Coca-Cola Europe, Middle East & Africa Revenues
Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) Europe, Middle East & Africa Revenues declined from around $7.1 billion in 2019 to about $6.1 billion in 2020. We expect the metric to recover to $6.9 billion for 2021 while growing to about $7.2 billion for 2022.
- What’s Next For Coca-Cola Stock After An Upbeat Q1?
- Coca-Cola Q1 To Benefit From Pricing Actions
- Is The K-Cup Pod Maker A Better Pick Over Coca-Cola Stock?
- Here’s What To Expect From Coca-Cola’s Q4
- Is Coca-Cola Stock A Better Pick Than Its Sector Peer?
- This Restaurant Is Likely A Better Pick Over Coca-Cola Stock
While sales over 2020 were impacted by the Covid-19 lockdowns, we expect longer-term growth to be driven by the demand for healthier products, and price increases.
We think the projected growth is priced into KO stock. We value KO at about $60 per share, roughly in line with the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Coca-Cola
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-7%||-7%||98%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-11%||-11%||248%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/30/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016