Intuitive Surgical’s (NASDAQ:ISRG) da Vinci Surgical Systems Units Sold declined from 1,119 in 2019 to 936 in 2020 although it recovered to close to 1,350 in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to grow to around 1,600 units by 2023.
- Should You Buy, Sell, Or Hold Intuitive Surgical Stock Around $200?
- Is The Selling Overdone In Intuitive Surgical Stock?
- What To Expect From Intuitive Surgical’s Q1?
- Should You Pick Intuitive Surgical Stock For Better Gains?
- Up 9% In A Month, Will Intuitive Surgical Stock Continue To See Higher Levels?
- Here’s Why Intuitive Surgical Stock Is A Better Pick Over This Software Company
While deliveries dipped in 2020 due to the impact of Covid-19, we expect them to rise going forward, driven by the benefits the system offers to both patients and surgeons. Moreover, the system is also being expanded into new procedures and this could also drive demand.
We think ISRG stock is undervalued at current levels. We value ISRG at about $345 per share, about 25% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||-9%||95%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-1%||-11%||249%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/17/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios