Forecast Of The Day: Hyatt Hotels Americas Room Revenues
Hyatt Hotels (NYSE:H) Americas Room Revenues rose from around $6.8 billion in 2019 to around $7 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise steadily to around $8.2 billion by 2023.
- Is Hyatt Stock Still A Buy Following Its Recent Rally?
- Will Strong Results And Dealmaking Activity Drive Hyatt Stock Higher?
- What’s Happening With Hyatt Stock?
- Will Economic Headwinds Hurt Hyatt’s Solid Run?
- Time To Take Positions In Vail Resorts Stock?
- Why Did Investors Turn Bearish On Vail Resorts Stock?
We expect higher demand for convention and meeting facilities to drive room revenue growth. Moreover, higher international travel into the U.S. is also likely to drive sales.
We think the growth is largely priced into Hyatt stock. We value Hyatt at about $88 per share, roughly in line with the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Hyatt
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-9%||-9%||93%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-14%||-14%||242%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/27/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016