Company Of The Day: General Electric
General Electric (NYSE:GE) has indicated in an investor letter that it expects supply chain issues to continue to put pressure on its performance through at least the first half of this year.
- Is General Electric Stock A Better Pick Over Its Sector Peer?
- Will General Electric Stock Rise Post Q4?
- Up 10% In A Month, Will General Electric Stock See More Gains?
- What’s Driving Growth For General Electric Stock?
- How Will General Electric Stock Trend Following Q3 Earnings?
- Pick Either General Electric Stock Or Its Sector Peer – Both May Offer Similar Returns
GE expects material and labor shortages and high inflation to impact its business segments such as Healthcare, Renewable Energy, and Aviation.
GE stock declined by about 6% in Friday’s trading.
See Our Complete Analysis For General Electric
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-4%||-9%||94%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-2%||-11%||251%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 2/22/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016