Facebook(NASDAQ:FB) issued an update on its blog indicating that Apple’s ad changes in the iOS 14 operating system – which require developers to ask permission from iPhone users before tracking them across apps and websites – were continuing to impact Facebook’s ad business. Apple’s changes make it harder for marketers to track the effectiveness of ads on Facebook’s platform.
- Strong Sales Growth And Rising Expectations Have Driven 100x Gain In Enphase Energy Stock
- Kellogg Stock Has Underperformed The Market Since 2018- Here’s Why
- Microsoft Stock Missed The Street Expectations In Q4, What’s Next?
- Is This Beaten Down Tech Theme Worth A Look?
- What’s Next For MGM Resorts After A Strong Q2?
- Can Fortinet Stock Recover From Post-Earnings Slide?
A mid-quarter update is usually rare for Facebook and this could indicate that the headwinds are meaningful. Facebook stock declined by about 4% in Wednesday’s trading.