Forecast Of The Day: Amazon’s International Revenue
Amazon’s (NASDAQ:AMZN) International E-Commerce sales – rose from $75 billion in 2019 to $128 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to rise further to around $141 billion in 2022.
- Digital Commerce Stocks Start 2023 On A Strong Note. Are More Gains In The Cards?
- Amazon Stock Is Undervalued At The Current Levels
- Amazon Stock To Edge Past The Consensus In Q4
- Amazon Plans To Cut 18,000 Jobs, What To Expect?
- Is Amazon Stock Still Attractive At The Current Levels?
- With Holiday Shopping Off To A Decent Start, Are Digital Commerce Stocks Worth A Look?
We expect growth to be driven by rising e-commerce spending globally, and also by Amazon’s expansion into new regions.
We don’t think the projected growth in Amazon’s revenue is fully priced into the stock. We value AMZN stock at $3,650 per share, almost 60% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Amazon
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Our high-quality portfolio and multi-strategy portfolio have beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-16%||79%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-7%||-22%||205%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/11/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios
See all Trefis Price Estimates