Amazon’s (NASDAQ:AMZN) International E-Commerce sales – rose from $75 billion in 2019 to $128 billion in 2021. Trefis expects the metric to rise further to around $141 billion in 2022.
- Amazon Stock Topped The Revenues Consensus In Q2, What’s Next?
- What To Expect From Amazon Stock?
- Amazon Stock Missed The Earnings Consensus In Q1, Is It A Buy?
- Will Amazon’s Stock Rise After Buyback And Stock Split Announcement?
- Company Of The Day: Amazon
- Forecast Of The Day: Amazon Web Services Revenue
We expect growth to be driven by rising e-commerce spending globally, and also by Amazon’s expansion into new regions.
We don’t think the projected growth in Amazon’s revenue is fully priced into the stock. We value AMZN stock at $3,650 per share, almost 60% ahead of the current market price.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-16%||79%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||-7%||-22%||205%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 5/11/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016