Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) announced a 20-for-1 stock split on Wednesday, its first split since 1999. Trading based on the new share price will start on June 6.
- Forecast Of The Day: Amazon’s International Revenue
- Amazon Stock Missed The Earnings Consensus In Q1, Is It A Buy?
- Will Amazon’s Stock Rise After Buyback And Stock Split Announcement?
- Forecast Of The Day: Amazon Web Services Revenue
- Forecast Of The Day: Amazon North America Revenues
- Forecast Of The Day: Amazon International Revenues
Amazon currently trades at close to $2,800 per share, and a split could help to make the stock more accessible to retail investors.
Amazon stock rallied by almost 7% in after-hours trading on Wednesday.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-2%||-10%||91%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-3%||-13%||244%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/10/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016