Akamai’s (NASDAQ:AKAM) Media Net Revenues rose from around $1.33 billion in 2019 to $1.53 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise steadily to about $1.8 billion in 2022.
- After Shedding 17% Last Month, Akamai Stock Looks Set To Turn Things Around
- Up More Than 10% In A Month, Akamai Stock Looks Unlikely To Continue Its Rally
- Down Almost 15% This Year, Is Akamai Stock Set To Bounce On The Back Of Strong Earnings?
- After A Strong Rally Last Month, Akamai Stock Rally To Fizzle Out?
- Down 3% Last Week, Is Akamai Stock A Buying Opportunity?
- After Shedding More Than 5% Last Week, Is Akamai Stock Set For A Comeback?
We expect growth to be driven by higher web traffic and the rising adoption of cloud-based security offerings by media customers.
We think Akamai stock is slightly undervalued. We value AKAM at about $126 per share, about 8% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||0%||0%||114%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-2%||-2%||285%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/5/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016