L’Oreal has made an offer to France-based family owned Rivadis Group to acquire Société des Thermes de Saint-Gervais-les-Bains, the spa group situated in Mont-Blanc, and the license to use the Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc beauty brand. The Saint-Gervais Mont-Blanc brand is known to produce skincare goods with the help of the thermal spring water from Mont Blanc and other natural extracts. The products are devoid of harmful chemicals such as parabens or phenoxyethanol. Every year, travelers visit France’s Les Thermes de Saint-Gervais to bathe in the natural waters which are said to possess certain health benefits.
The recent trends in the beauty industry indicate that along with the awareness of the harmful effects of chemicals, consumers are increasingly leaning towards natural and organic beauty products. Hence a brand such as this will definitely help L’Oreal grow further in the skincare segment where it currently enjoys around 12% market share–the largest share among all beauty companies. Around 30% of L’Oreal’s topline growth comes from skincare.
- L’Oreal Stock Poised For Bounce Back After Rough Month?
- After Dismal Performance Last Month, L’Oreal Stock Looks Set To Rebound
- L’Oreal Stock Looks Set For A Rally On The Back Of Strong Earnings Growth
- Forecast Of The Day: L’Oreal Makeup Revenues
- Down 13% In The Past Month, L’Oreal Stock Now Looks Like A Buy
- What’s Next For L’Oreal Stock After A 6% Rise Last Month?
Have more questions on L’Oreal? See the links below.
- What Is L’Oreal’s Fundamental Value On The Basis Of Its Forecasted 2015 Results?
- How Has L’Oreal’s Revenue And EBITDA Composition Changed Over 2012-2016E?
- L’Oreal: Year 2015 In Review
- What Is L’Oreal’s Fundamental Value Based On 2016 Estimated Numbers?
- L’Oreal’s Q1 2016 Earnings Results
- How Did The Top Two Beauty Companies Perform In The Fragrance Segment Over The Last Five Years?
- How Can L’Oreal’s Digital Investments Help The Company?
- Who Relies More On Debt: L’Oreal Or Estee Lauder?
- What Are Some Of The Trends Expected To Drive The Future Of The Beauty Market?
- Why Might L’Oréal Be Acquiring Luxury Perfume Brand Atelier Cologne?
- How Is L’Oreal’s Revenue Composition Expected To Trend?
- How Is L’Oreal’s Skincare Business Expected To Trend?