Trefis expects Verisign’s (NASDAQ:VRSN) number of .com and .net domain registrations to rise steadily from 165 million in 2020 to 175 million in 2021 and 182 million in 2022.
- Is FirstEnergy A Better Pick Than Verisign Stock?
- How Has VeriSign Stock Performed During The 2022-23 Inflation Shock?
- What’s Next For VeriSign Stock After A 20% Fall Since 2021?
- Forecast Of The Day: Verisign’s Number Of Domain Registrations
- Verisign Stock Has Underperformed Despite Steady Sales Growth – Here’s Why
- Verisign Stock Has Outperformed The Broader Markets Since 2017- Here’s Why
Verisign holds a prime position in the highly regulated .com and .net domain industry. As more companies begin to rely on growing their business online, registrations should grow.
Verisign stock is up by just about 7% this year, compared to the S&P 500 which is up 15%. However, we think the future growth is fully priced in at current levels of about $230 per share.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016