Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN) Wholesale Segment Revenue declined from around $340 million in 2019 to about $216 million in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise to around $293 million in 2021 and to about $311 million in 2022.
- What To Watch For Urban Outfitters Stock Past Earnings?
- What To Expect From Urban Outfitters’ Stock Post Q4?
- This Stock Is A Better Pick Over American Eagle Outfitters
- Forecast Of The Day: Urban Outfitters Stores & Internet Revenue Per Square Foot
- 14% Gains Left For Urban Outfitters Stock?
- Earnings Beat Likely For Urban Outfitters’ Stock?
While sales dipped in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we expect longer-term growth to be driven by new partnerships and higher online sales.
We think the projected growth is largely priced into URBN stock. We value URBN at about $35 per share, roughly in line with the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since 2016.