Restaurant Brands Stock To Gain As Recovery Continues?
Restaurant Brands International’s stock (NYSE: QSR), rose by 2.4% to $64 in the last five trading days. In comparison, Trefis’ Restaurant Brands Valuation is $76 indicating an approximate 18% upside from the current price. The broader S&P500 rose by 1.5% over the last five trading days. In recently announced Q2 2021 results, Restaurant Brands revenue grew by 37% y-o-y while system-wide sales grew by 32% y-o-y as the company continues on the recovery path post the pandemic. Now, is QSR stock poised to grow? Based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last ten years, there is a 58% chance of a rise in QSR stock over the next month (twenty-one trading days). See our analysis on Restaurant Brands International Stock Chances Of Rise for more details.
Five Days: QSR 2.4%, vs. S&P500 1.5%; Outperformed market
(28% event probability)
- Restaurant Brands International’s stock rose 2.4% over a five day trading period ending 8/26/2021, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which rose 1.5%
- A change of 2.4% or more over five trading days has a 28% event probability, which has occurred 470 times out of 1682 in the last seven years
- What To Expect From Restaurant Brands Stock Post Q4?
- What’s Next For Restaurant Brands Stock?
- Restaurant Brand’s Q2 Earnings Preview: What Are We Watching?
- Is Restaurant Brands Stock A Buy At $49?
- What To Expect From Restaurant Brands Stock Post Q1?
- Forecast Of The Day: Restaurant Brands Average Revenue Per Tim Hortons Restaurant
Ten Days: QSR -1.5%, vs. S&P500 0.3%; Underperformed market
(27% event probability)
- Restaurant Brands International’s stock declined 1.5% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) rise of 0.3%
- A change of -1.5% or more over ten trading days has a 27% event probability, which has occurred 449 times out of 1677 in the last seven years
Twenty-One Days: QSR -0.3%, vs. S&P500 1.7%; Underperformed market
(43% event probability)
- Restaurant Brands International’s stock declined 0.3% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) rise of 1.7%
- A change of -0.3% or more over twenty-one trading days has a 43% event probability, which has occurred 719 times out of 1666 in the last seven years
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016.
See all Trefis Price Estimates and Download Trefis Data here
What’s behind Trefis? See How It’s Powering New Collaboration and What-Ifs For CFOs and Finance Teams | Product, R&D, and Marketing Teams