Forecast Of The Day: Harley-Davidson Average Revenue Per Motorcycle
Harley-Davidson (NYSE:HOG) Average Revenue per Motorcycle declined from around $16,500 in 2019 to about $16,200 in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise to around $17,800 by 2021 and to around $18,000 in 2022.
- Harley-Davidson Stock Had A Stellar 2022. What Does 2023 Hold?
- What’s Happening With Harley-Davidson Stock?
- Why Harley-Davidson Stock Is Holding Up Despite A Tough Automotive Market
- Will Harley-Davidson Stock Gain Post Q2 Results?
- Forecast Of The Day: Harley Davidson’s Wholesale Motorcycle Shipments
- Will Harley-Davidson Stock Gain Post Q1 Results?
We expect growth to be driven by higher input costs and the launch of new and revamped models which could carry higher price tags.
We think Harley-Davidson stock is undervalued at current levels. We value HOG at about $51 per share, about 34% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Harley-Davidson
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||1%||25%||-109%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-1%||43%||286%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/14/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017