Salesforce.com’s (NASDAQ:CRM) Cloud Software Revenue – which includes all its cloud offerings except the core Sales Cloud and Service Cloud – rose from about $4.5 billion in FY’20 to about $6.3 billion in FY’21. Trefis expects the metric to rise to about $8.8 billion in FY’22 and to around $12 billion in FY’23.
- What To Expect From Salesforce Stock?
- Salesforce To Post Mixed Results in Q2?
- Salesforce Stock Gained 17% In A Week, What To Expect?
- Salesforce Stock To Edge Past The Estimates In Q1?
- Salesforce Stock Gained Almost 2% In One Week, What To Expect?
- Forecast Of The Day: Salesforce Cloud-Based CRM Revenue
We expect growth to be driven by the rapid expansion of the cloud computing market and Salesforce.com’s focus on rolling out new offerings.
We think the projected growth is largely priced into Salesforce stock. We value CRM stock at about $300 per share, about 5% ahead of the market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||1%||22%||105%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-3%||46%||297%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 11/29/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017