Trefis expects Verisign’s (NASDAQ:VRSN) number of .com and .net domain registrations to rise steadily from 165 million in 2020 to 175 million in 2021 and 182 million in 2022.
- After Consistently Underperforming The S&P, Verisign Stock Looks Set To Bounce Back
- Can Verisign Stock Continue Beating The Market?
- You Should Read This Before Buying NetApp Stock
- What’s Next For Verisign Inc. Stock After 11% Rise Last Month?
- What’s Next For Verisign Stock After 4% Drop Last Week?
- Down Almost 5% In The Past Week, How Quickly Could Verisign Stock Bounce Back?
Verisign holds a prime position in the highly regulated .com and .net domain industry. As more companies begin to rely on growing their business online, registrations should grow.
Verisign stock is up by just about 7% this year, compared to the S&P 500 which is up 15%. However, we think the future growth is fully priced in at current levels of about $230 per share.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016