Nokia (NYSE:NOK) reported its Q3 results. Its Non-GAAP EPS of EUR0.05 was in-line with expectations, although Q3 sales were lower due to lower levels of network deployment services. For full-year 2020, Nokia revised its guidance of non-IFRS EPS lower to EUR0.23 from EUR0.25 and of non-IFRS operating margin to 9.0% from 9.5%.
- Can Nokia Stock Continue Weathering The Storm In The Broader Markets?
- Can Nokia Stock Continue Its Post-Earnings Outperformance?
- What’s Next For Nokia Stock After 7% Drop In The Past Month?
- What’s Next For Nokia Stock After 14% Rise Last Month?
- What’s Next For Nokia Stock After 5% Drop Last Week?
- Forecast Of The Day: Nokia’s Licensing Revenue
Looking for a balanced portfolio to invest in? Here’s a high-quality portfolio to beat the market, with over 100% return since 2016, versus 55% for the S&P 500. Comprised of companies with strong revenue growth, healthy profits, lots of cash, and low risk, it has outperformed the broader market year after year, consistently.