Company Of The Day: Exxon Mobil
Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) has indicated in a regulatory filing that its Q4 2021 earnings could rise by as much as $1.9 billion versus Q3.
- Exxon Mobil Stock Likely To Trade Lower Post Q4
- What To Expect From Exxon Mobil’s Stock Post Q2?
- Can Amazon Stock Add Two Exxon Mobils To Its Market Capitalization?
- Is There More Steam In Valero Energy Stock?
- Will HollyFrontier Stock Recover From The Bearish Trend In The Near Term?
- The Dollar Lost 7.5% Of Its Value Last Year, But These Stocks Are Benefiting
Higher natural gas prices are likely to boost Q4 earnings by between $700 million to $1.1 billion, compared to Q3 while the changes in liquids prices will boost earnings by between $400 million to $800 million.
Exxon stock has had a solid year, driven by rising hydrocarbon prices. We think the stock has a little more room to run. We value XOM at about $65 per share, about 10% ahead of the current market price.
See Our Complete Analysis For Exxon Mobil
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||5%||27%||113%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||47%||297%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/30/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017