WW International (NASDAQ:WW) posted a relatively weak set of Q3 2021 earnings last week, with revenue declining 8% year-over-year to $293.5 million and EPS coming in at $0.65 per share.
- Forecast Of The Day: Comcast Theme Park Revenues
- Company Of The Day: WW International
- What’s Happening With WW International Stock?
- WW International Stock Faces Some Headwinds, But It’s Trading Cheap
- Is WW International Stock A Buy At $16?
- Should You Pick This Legacy Weight Loss Player Over Peloton Stock?
The company is seeing weaker subscriber numbers for both its digital and studio businesses.
Despite the weak results, WW rallied by about 6% in Friday’s trading, as investors are likely seeing some value in the stock, which remains down by about 50% from its June highs.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since 2016.