Western Digital’s (NASDAQ:WDC) Client Solutions Revenue rose from around $3.35 billion in FY’20 to about $3.72 billion in FY’21. Trefis expects the metric to rise to about $4 billion in FY’22 and to about $4.3 billion in FY’23.
- Western Digital Stock Set For Bounce After Weak Post-Earnings Performance?
- Why Has Western Digital Stock Underperformed The S&P Since 2017?
- Western Digital Stock Has Outperformed The S&P Since 2018 Despite A Drop In Sales
- After Rough Month, Can Western Digital Stock Turn Things Around?
- Why Has Western Digital Stock Underperformed Despite Revenue Growth?
- Turnaround In Financials To Drive Western Digital Stock Higher
We expect growth to be driven by higher sales of flash and removable storage products such as USB flash drives, microSD cards, and external hard drives.
We think the projected growth in WDC’s revenue is fully priced into the stock. We value WDC at about $60 per share, about 7% below the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.