Western Digital’s (NASDAQ: WDC) Data Center Solutions Revenue rose from around $5 billion in 2019 to about $6.2 billion in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rise further to about $7.2 billion in 2021 and $8.2 billion in 2022.
- Western Digital Stock Has Outperformed The S&P Since 2018 Despite A Drop In Sales
- After Rough Month, Can Western Digital Stock Turn Things Around?
- Why Has Western Digital Stock Underperformed Despite Revenue Growth?
- Forecast Of The Day: Western Digital’s Client Solutions Revenue
- Turnaround In Financials To Drive Western Digital Stock Higher
- Down 7% Last Week, What’s Next For Western Digital Stock?
Growth is being driven primarily by increasing demand for cloud-based storage.
We don’t think the projected growth is fully priced into WDC stock just yet. We value WDC at $79 per share, a premium of about 37% over the current market price.