UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH) posted a stronger than expected set of Q4 2021 results, with revenue rising 12.6% year-over-year to $73.74 billion and adjusted EPS coming in at $4.48.
- Will UnitedHealth Stock See Higher Levels Post Q1 Results?
- Does UnitedHealth Stock Have More Upside?
- Company Of The Day: UnitedHealth Group
- This Health Insurance Company Is A Better Pick Over UnitedHealth Stock
- After Seeing Lower Levels In January, Is UnitedHealth Stock Now A Buy?
- What To Expect From UnitedHealth Stock As It Reports Q4 Results?
Revenue growth was driven by robust demand for health insurance and the expansion of the company’s Optum health-services operations.
We estimate UnitedHealth Group’s Valuation to be around $470 per share which is in roughly line with the current market price. This represents a P/EBITDA multiple of 22 for the company based on our forecast for UnitedHealth Group EBITDA for the current fiscal year
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-3%||-3%||106%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-9%||-9%||256%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/19/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016