Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock declined by about 20% over the last week to $124 per share.
- What To Expect From Tesla’s Q4 Earnings?
- Down 37% Last Month, Is Tesla Stock Set For A Rebound?
- We Are Cutting Our Price Estimate For Tesla, But Remain Positive On The Stock
- Down 50% This Year, Is Tesla Stock A Buy?
- Why It May Be Time To Buy Tesla Stock
- Tesla Stock Falls Post Elon Musk’s Twitter Purchase. What’s Next?
There are renewed concerns about demand for Tesla vehicles, with the company cutting prices of its Model 3 and Y. Moreover, stock sales by Elon Musk are also weighing on Tesla.
Following last week’s decline, Tesla stock remains down by close to 70% year-to-date heading for its worst year ever.