Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) plans to suspend production at its Shanghai manufacturing facility for four days, per a report from Reuters, as the city goes into a lockdown to carry out Covid-19 testing.
- Why It May Be Time To Buy Tesla Stock
- Tesla Stock Falls Post Elon Musk’s Twitter Purchase. What’s Next?
- Company Of The Day: Tesla
- Tesla Is Set For A Record Q3. What Does This Mean For The Stock?
- Can Tesla Meet Its Growth Outlook After Weaker Than Expected Q3 Deliveries?
- Will Tesla Stock Rally Further Post Its Split?
Tesla’s Shanghai facility has a capacity of over 450,000 vehicles per year. It’s likely that the temporary shutdown will have a small impact on Tesla’s overall production numbers for the quarter.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||2%||-6%||99%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||-9%||259%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 3/29/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016
Invest with Trefis Market Beating Portfolios