Chief Investment Strategist, Louis Basenese, was invited back to appear on CNBC yesterday.
The topic? Disruptive technology companies.
- What Tesla’s Changes To Its Supercharger Program Mean
- Why The NHTSA Ruling On Tesla Autopilot Comes As A Major Relief To The Company
- Here’s Why Tesla Needs To Be Cautious In China
- Here’s Why Tesla Has A Competitive Edge In The Autonomous Cars Market
- How Does The Model 3 Gross Margin Impact Its Stock Price
- Tesla Can Boost Its Stock Price By 50% If It Meets Its Production Targets
Specifically, CNBC asked Louis to render his expert opinion on Elon Musk’s electric vehicle darling, Tesla (TSLA).
I think you’ll be surprised at Louis’ response.
Unfortunately for CNBC viewers, Louis wasn’t able to reveal his top disruptor for 2014.
It’s far too sensitive to reveal before a national television audience.
Louis is calling it “the biggest advancement for mankind in the last 500 million years.”
He assured me that’s not hyperbole, either!
Look for details in your inbox tomorrow.
Ahead of the tape,