Company Of The Day: T-Mobile
T-Mobile (NASDAQ:TMUS) is looking into claims of a huge data breach on its systems, with hackers reportedly selling the personal information of as many as 100 million people that came via the company’s servers.
- T-Mobile’s Subscriber Growth Is Set To Cool, But The Stock Still Looks Attractive
- T-Mobile Had A Solid 2022. What Does 2023 Hold?
- Will T-Mobile’s Momentum Hold Up In Q3?
- With Big Spending Out Of The Way, T-Mobile Stock Looks Attractive
- What’s New With T-Mobile Stock?
- Forecast Of The Day: T-Mobile Wholesale Revenue
There have been two other breaches on the company’s servers since early 2020, but this one appears to be particularly large. T-Mobile stock declined by about 3% in Monday’s trading, following the news.
See Our Complete Analysis For T-Mobile
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market since 2016
See all Trefis Price Estimates and Download Trefis Data here
What’s behind Trefis? See How It’s Powering New Collaboration and What-Ifs For CFOs and Finance Teams | Product, R&D, and Marketing Teams