As you can see in the table below, solid state drive (SSD) sales drove SanDisk’s revenue growth over the last five years. Revenue generated by sales of SSD products is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 60% from 2011 through 2016 to $1.6 billion.
- SanDisk Beats Consensus On Revenue, EPS As Removable Storage Sales Rebound
- SanDisk Earnings Preview: SSD Sales To Continue To Drive Results
- How Has SanDisk’s SSD Division Performed Over The Last Few Years?
- What Is SanDisk’s Fundamental Value Based On Expected 2016 Results?
- What Will SanDisk’s Revenue And EBITDA Look Like In 5 Years?
- SSD, Embedded & Removable Storage: What’s SanDisk’s Revenue & Earnings Breakdown?