Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX) Average Revenue per Company-Owned Store declined from around $1.38 million in 2019 to about $1.18 million in 2020. Trefis expects the metric to rebound to about $1.46 million in 2021 and rise further to about $1.5 million in 2022.
- Starbucks Stock To Trade Higher Post Fiscal Q2 Results?
- Company Of The Day: Starbucks
- Starbucks Stock To Gain As North America Segment Leads Growth
- Will Starbucks’ Stock Gain Following Q1 Earnings?
- Are these Stocks Cheaper Than Starbucks?
- Starbucks’ Stock To Have Moderate Growth On Mixed Q4 Earnings?
We expect growth to be driven by the launch of new products and more premium pricing.
We think SBUX stock is slightly undervalued at current levels. We value SBUX stock at about $136 per share, about 17% ahead of the current market price.
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||3%||27%||114%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||2%||47%||296%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 12/30/2021
 Cumulative total returns since 2017