SAP’s stock (NYSE: SAP) declined by 1.2% to $136 in the last twenty-one trading days. In comparison, as per Trefis SAP’s Valuation is $151. Further, the broader S&P500 index fell by 5.3% over the same period. The company’s stock fell along with other tech stocks as yields rose. SAP is expected to post Q4 2021 results on Thursday, January 27. Now, is SAP stock poised to grow? Based on our machine learning analysis of trends in the stock price over the last ten years, there is a 60% chance of a rise in SAP stock over the next month (twenty-one trading days). See our analysis on SAP’s Stock Chance Of Rise for more details.
Five Days: SAP -0.08%, vs. S&P500 -5.6%; Outperformed market
(46% event probability)
- SAP’s stock declined 0.08% over a five day trading period, compared to the broader market (S&P500) which fell by 5.6%
- A change of -0.08% or more over five trading days has a 46% event probability, which has occurred 1145 times out of 2516 in the last ten years
- Flush With Cash Following Qualtrics Deal, Is SAP Stock A Buy?
- With Enterprise Spending Slowing, Is SAP Stock Still A Good Buy?
- Up 29% Over The Past Month, What’s Next For SAP Stock?
- Where Is SAP Stock Headed Following Q2 Results?
- Forecast Of The Day: SAP’s Cloud Subscriptions And Support Revenue
- SAP’s Q1 Results Were Mixed, But The Stock Still Looks Like A Buy
Ten Days: SAP -0.9%, vs. S&P500 -6.3%; Outperformed market
(35% event probability)
- SAP’s stock declined 0.9% over the last ten trading days (two weeks), compared to the broader market (S&P500) which fell by 6.3%
- A change of -0.9% or more over ten trading days has a 35% event probability, which has occurred 893 times out of 2516 in the last ten years
Twenty-One Days: SAP -1.2%, vs. S&P500 -5.3%; Outperformed market
(35% event probability)
- SAP’s stock declined 1.2% over the last twenty-one trading days (one month), compared to the broader market (S&P500) which fell by 5.3%
- A change of -1.2% or more over twenty-one trading days has a 35% event probability, which has occurred 869 times out of 2516 in the last ten years
What if you’re looking for a more balanced portfolio instead? Here’s a high-quality portfolio that’s beaten the market consistently since the end of 2016.
|S&P 500 Return||-8%||-8%||96%|
|Trefis MS Portfolio Return||-11%||-11%||249%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 1/21/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016