SAP (NYSE:SAP) has announced a new cloud-based version of its Business One ERP suite, which will be sold through its partners as Business One OnDemand. The new product will be offered as a low cost solution to small businesses that want to use SAP’s Business One ERP applications. The new version of Business One is a multi-tenant version, which enables multiple customers to use the same instance of the application with their data stored separately. This enables SAP’s certified partners to offer it at a much lower price than the regular version of Business One or Business ByDesign. 
SAP targeting budget conscious small business with new ERP offering
- SAP Earnings Preview: What Are We Watching
- SAP Earnings Takeaways: Cloud Subscriptions Fuel Growth
- SAP vs Salesforce : Which Utilizes Its Marketing Spend More Efficiently?
- How is SAP’s Revenue Composition Trending?
- SAP 2016Q1 Earnings Review
- SAP Q4 Preliminary Earnings: Top-Line Surges Across The Board; S/4HANA Adoption Picked Pace
SAP will continue to offer Business One and the advanced Business ByDesign cloud based ERP suite to customers as usual. It also launched another version of Business ByDesign recently, which is targeted at ERP needs for specific industries. With the new launch, SAP is focusing on cost-conscious small businesses to expand the reach of its ERP solutions by leveraging the on-demand software model.Notes:
- SAP Rolling out Cloud-savvy Version of Business One, PC World [↩]