Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) has unveiled its new Snapdragon AR2 chip that is focused exclusively on augmented reality (AR) glasses.
- Here’s How Qualcomm Stock Has Managed To Double Market Returns Since 2018
- Qualcomm Stock Has More Than Doubled The Market Returns Since 2017- Here’s Why
- Up 10% In The Past Month, Can Qualcomm Stock Continue Outperforming?
- Stellar Revenue Growth Has Helped Qualcomm Return 2x The Market Returns
- Qualcomm Stock Has Returned 2x More Than The S&P 500 Since 2018- Here’s Why
- Here’s Why Qualcomm Stock’s 2.5x Rise Since 2018 Does Not Come As A Surprise
AR is expected to be the big thing in computing, with companies including Apple reportedly working on headsets. Qualcomm, for its part, says that it is partnering with OEMs including Lenovo, LG, and Xiaomi who will use its chips.
|S&P 500 Return||2%||-17%||76%|
|Trefis Multi-Strategy Portfolio||3%||-20%||218%|
 Month-to-date and year-to-date as of 11/17/2022
 Cumulative total returns since the end of 2016